Gilat’s Customer Educational Services (CES) department, through the Gilat Academy, enables you to make the most of your Gilat products, offering focused, cost-effective training programs to help you successfully design, configure, operate, and manage your network. Gilat’s structured learning approach has been developed to meet the needs of different audience types.
Gilat courses include a blend of presentations, discussions and hands-on exercises, designed to enable students to acquire new skills and knowledge in an instructor-facilitated environment, featuring the most updated software and hardware. Courses are updated continually, keeping pace with new product designs and technology.
Our highly skilled engineers, all of whom are professional educators with a rich background in training techniques and methodology, run the Gilat Academy.
Standard Gilat courses include:
- VSAT Installation & Antenna Pointing, which provides hands-on experience in installing and maintaining remote VSATs, as well as the Channel Master Ku-band antenna.
- Hub Operations, whichguides Tier-1 support personnel through system theory, architecture, dataflow, installation, operation and basic troubleshooting and maintenance procedures.
- Advanced Hub Operations and Troubleshooting,which enhances the skill set of Tier-2 and Tier-3 support personnel, who perform high-level network diagnostics and troubleshooting. The course provides the participants with deeper understanding of Gilat products and analysis tools and sharpens the troubleshooting technics of the students.
- Sizing, which guides personnel in how to perform the necessary calculations for system sizing, from simple to more complex sizing scenarios, using practical cases.
- E-learning, which include a selection of courses developed for use online, available on Gilat Academy web site.
In addition to standard courses, Gilat can customize course study according to customers’ specific operations and personnel requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com.